Get the right fit by measuring yourself and following our detailed clothing size charts! You can be sure your favourite clothes will fit magnificently. Don’t buy the wrong size; measuring yourself is easy, and will save you the hassle of having to exchange an ill-fitting item.
Check the SIZE CHART out for accurate size. Each of our products has a size chart beside it. Please allow a slight 1-3cm difference due to manual measurement and a little color variation for different display settings.
- When measuring yourself, keep the tape firm, but not tight.
- Measure over undergarments for more accurate measurements.
- Use a measuring tape.
- Ask a friend to help you take the measurements, or head to a tailor.
- Use your exact measurements when selecting your size.
- Bust Circumference
– Measure the bust at the fullest part. Measure all around the body (total circumference).
- Waist Circumference
- – Measure the waist where the body bends. It helps to bend side to side to identify exactly where to measure. You can put an elastic band around the waist to mark the correct placement.
- Hip Circumference
- – Measure the hips at the fullest part, usually around the seat.
- Sleeve Length
- – Measure from the top of the arm (find the bone at the shoulder/top of arm) to the wrist (find the bone at the side of the wrist), WITH THE ELBOW BENT. It’s important to keep the elbow bent to allow for movement when you make a sleeve.
- Front Waist Length
- – Start at the shoulder (right next to the base of the neck), and measure to the waist, measuring over the fullest part of the bust.
- Back Waist Length
- – Measure from the base of the neck (in the center, not the side), to the center of the waistline.
- Length (Outseam)
- – Measure from your waist elastic to just below your ankle bone, along the outside of your leg.
- Waist Circumference
– Measure the waist where the body bends. It helps to bend side to side to identify exactly where to measure. You can put an elastic band around the waist to mark the correct placement.
- High Hip Circumference
– Measure around the fullest part, about 3 – 4″ below the waist. This is helpful when fitting a slim skirt or pants (to get an accurate idea of the shape of the hip, or the belly).
- Lower Hip Circumference
– With legs together, measure around your body across the dots that you marked on your low hips, keeping the tape the same distance from the waist all the way around.
- Thigh Circumference
– Measure around your upper thigh, at the widest part of your thigh
- Inleg length (Inseam)
– Measure from your crotch to just below your ankle bone, along the inside of your leg.